Aug 27, Aug 28 soccer practices + Sept 01 tournament

Filed under outdoor soccer

calgary-soccer-airWe were forced to cancel soccer practice on Aug 25
however
The direction from the City of Calgary is all fields will remain open. The coaches will
determine if the game/practice is unplayable due to weather/smoke conditions at game/practice time,
then,
the game may be cancelled, same procedure as for rain or snow.
Should the practice is
cancelled, We will try to reschedule it
sometimes September *** IF POSSIBLE ***

We would encourage you to communicate with coaches at the field
to ensure each player/child/parent
is aware of the current air advisory
and make their own informed decision
of their kids capability to play.